Carlie wanted to be Jasmine from Aladdin, and Claire wanted to be Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Carlie told me exactly how to do her hair! Claire let me do what I wanted with her hair.
The girls coloring at our ward Halloween Party.
Colton boy! He just wore a Halloween shirt, and a pumpkin beanie. No costume for him this year!
Colton and I stayed at the house, and passed out candy. Claire and Carlie went Trick or Treating with the Barlows!
Trick or Treating
With Halloween being on Sunday this year, I hadnt planned on letting the girls Trick or Treat on Halloween. Our ward was having a Halloween party, and Trunk or Treat, and I figured that would be plenty. BUT, I misread the time of the ward party, and we were late. Really late. Like Trunk or Treating was finished by the time we got there late. I felt HORRIBLE. The girls were still able to see their friends and participate in a few of the activities going on inside the church, but when we were getting ready to leave they were SO upset that they didnt get to Trunk or Treat. I felt so bad. So, I let the girls go Trick or Treating on a Sunday. Aaron took the girls up to his sisters house (they only live 2 miles away now!) and they had dinner, and then went Trick or Treating. Colton and I stayed home, because he has been a little congested, and I wanted to keep him inside. The girls had a blast, and looked so dang cute this year!
2 comments:
Love their costumes!
So Cute!! I love their costumes. You baby is so adorable too I loved the orange beanie.
Post a Comment