Tuesday, October 26, 2010

3 Months

Oh Colton boy! Colton is now 3 months old. I cant believe it! He is still such a great baby. He sleeps through the night (most nights) takes a decent amount of naps during the day. He still nurses like a champ. I havent taken him for a well check yet, but im pretty sure he weighs a good 15+ pounds
 The other day I was cleaning up our closet, and Colton needed to be entertained, so I grabbed this toy that the girls used to play with, and brought it into our closet. He just played and played! I was kinda sad at first, my baby isnt a BABY anymore! This is a big baby toy!




 How can you not love this face?!?! This is how happy he is after a good nap!

I still wrap Colton up when he goes down for a nap, or for the night. If he comes unwrapped, I dont re-wrap him. I want him to be able to sleep without needing to be swaddled all the time. Colton still doesnt love his binkie. I dont know how I feel about this! Binkies are amazing when I need to calm him down real quick, when im not able to nurse.
During the day we dont really have a schedule. I let him eat and sleep whenever he feels like it. But come 8pm, I get him ready for bed, nurse him to sleep, and put him in his crib. He sleeps until 6am most nights. This week he has been waking up at 3am. I have been bringing him to bed with us, and he nurses, and we go back to sleep. Its not an every morning thing, so I cant really get mad about it! Colton doesnt really have any nicknames. I call him Colton Boy, and Aaron calls him Colt sometimes, but not always. Claire and Carlie are still doing great with him and are a HUGE help!

No comments: