Coltons Jammies say it all ... Im Nuts for Mommy. Yes, he is a total mammas boy! If he hears my voice, he automatically looks for me, finds me, and just grins! Colton is SUCH a good baby! He is so smiley and happy. I love him so much!
Colton is still a GREAT eater.
Colton sleeps through the night. I feed him around 8pm and he sleeps until 5 or 6am.
Colton got his first cold last week. He was so congested, that after he would eat, he would choke. It was SCARY! He seems to be doing much better now, and I am SO thankful for that!
Colton LOVES his sisters! Carlie has this little voice that she uses when she talks to him, and he gives her the biggest grin. Claire can always get a smile from him too.
Colton has started to giggle a little bit. That takes some MAJOR work, but its so dang cute!
We cant decide what color eyes Colton has. The outsides are Blue, but with brown lines. So sometimes they look blue, and sometimes they look brown!
No comments:
Post a Comment