Colton at 4 Months Old!
I cant believe Colton is already 4 months old. He is such a good baby! He weighs 16lbs and is SO chunky! He has some major thunder thighs! Its so cute! Colton LOVES playing with his feet. He sucks on his hands, and blankets all the time. He doesnt roll over YET, but he's getting close. When we lay him down on the floor, he usually ends up opposite of the way we layed him down. Colton has started blowing raspberries, and its SO cute!
He is back to not liking a binkie. He will use it sometimes, but very rarely. He also REFUSES to take a bottle. He just screams and gags when you try to feed him with a bottle. weather its formula or breast milk, he HATES it. So, we are still exclusively breastfeeding. (which is kinda hard because I just started working a few days a week. Luckily my shifts arent longer than 4 hours, so I feed him right before I leave, and right when I get back)
Colton sleeps really well. He doesnt really have a nap schedule during the day. Its hard with the girls being in school. So I just let him nap whenever he feels like it. He goes to bed around 8:00pm, and most nights doesnt wake back up until 4am. Some nights he's back up at 2am, and I just end up nursing him in my bed, and he stays there till I get up. He sleeps REALLY well in my bed! If he is having a hard time taking a nap, i'll go lay down in my bed to nurse him, and he'll usually take a good 2 hour nap.
Colton is REALLY good in the car. He either falls asleep, or talks to his sisters! Speaking of his sisters, they just LOVE him! They are a great help!
2 comments:
Adorable! Adam I are requesting pics in his diaper. We want to see those thighs!
CUTE CUTE baby!!!!
Post a Comment