For the 4th of July weekend, we went up to Parowan again! It was really relaxing, and a lot of fun! We got up there Friday around noon, and right away got the Slip'N'Slid set up for the girls, so Aaron and I could work on the garden. The girls didnt really slid on the Slip'N'Slid, but they had fun running in the sprinkler part.


After dinner we went outside to light a few sparklers. The girls werent too thrilled with them this year.



Saturday morning (4th of July) We headed out to the Parowan 4th of July Parade on Main St.!

There were TONS of people!

All of the participants in the parade threw candy and stuff to all the specators! We had no idea they did that! But the girls enjoyed running and getting their little treasures!


Claire was pretty happy about how much stuff she got!

After the Parade, the girls played in the backyard while Aaron, my dad, and I worked on the Garden. Well, my dad didnt do yard work, but he watched and played with the girls! That was a TON of help! Aaron enjoyed riding the tractor. I pulled a bunch of weeds from one of the rows of corn, but I stopped after I found a HUGE spider on my leg. EW!


The twins LOVE going to the park that is across the street from the house in Parowan! My dad taught the girls how to swing on the big girl swings! They still like to be pushed though!

When it finally started to get dark, we headed over to Larry and Cindys house (Aarons Aunt and Uncle) to watch Fireworks!

Sunday morning we got up and headed out to Duck Creek for a little hike.


We stopped in Cedar Breaks to check out the view from the Vistors Center.


Me, the girls and my dad!


We also took a little hike, and stopped for a picture!

After we visited Cedar Breaks, we went down to Duck Creek, and took a little walk around the little lake. The girls love throwing rocks in the water, and watching people fish.




We had a great weekend! The weather was great, we have a lot of fun, and we enjoyed having my dad up there!
4 comments:
awesome pics! the girls are so adorable! I'm so glad I have been able to meet them!! I Love 'em! :D
Looks like lots of fun! Can you believe our little girls are almost four?
My in lawas have a cabin in mammouth creek, just beyond duck creek, so I know that area well. Looks fun and cool. Are you guys wearing jackets?
Your girls are looking so big! I love small town celebrations they are so much fun. You guys have such a cute family.
Post a Comment