When Aaron got home (at 2am!) he decorated the kitchen, and made me a cake!! I was totally surprised, and I LOVE how much effort he put forth, to make my Birthday morning special!
When I got home, the girls were already awake, and wanted to sing Happy Birthday to me! So we lit the candles, and they sang. Well they watched, and Aaron sang. For a minute Aaron and I couldnt figure out why the 6 looked so funny... When I was looking at my pictures this evening, I realize the 6 was backwards! Leave us alone, it was EARLY!! lol ... And yes, we all had cake for breakfast!
(this is my new running toy. Its a BRIGHT green camelback! and I love it!)
Aaron had to work tonight, so my good friend Nicci invited the girls and I over for dinner! She made homemade pizza, then we headed out for Ice Cream!
I had an AWESOME Birthday! Thanks to everyone who called, text, and left messages on Facebook! You all are awesome! And Aaron, I know I dont give you enough credit, but you really made my day! Thanks Babe!
11 comments:
HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! THAT'S SO NICE OF YOUR HUBBY! VERY CUTE!!!
Awww, Happy late Birthday!! Way to go Aaron. Sounds like you had a great day, Heather!!!
What a fun way to start out the day!!!
Happy Birthday! You were born on a great day ;)
I am so impressed with his cake decorating skills!
happy birthday!! ISLAND FROZEN YOGURT BAR! I go there all the time! maybe we will run into ya there someday.... ;)
I'm so glad you listed the highlites of your birthday and not the low points! Let's just say I will never forget your birthday! There's nothing like frozen yogurt and child manure- I got the goosebumps just thinking about the clean up! Any way, I'm glad it was my kid and not yours!
Happy Birthday! That is awesome the hubby did all that for you.
That so cute that he decorated for you. So sweet! Hope you had a great bday. Mandi and I will have to take you out for a belated celebration.
Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a special day & had lots of fun!
I'm so impressed by his cake decorations! Wow, how nice that he did all that for you :) I'm glad you had a good birthday!!! By the way, you look AWESOME Heather!!!!!
Post a Comment