Aaron commented that we need to go do some stuff with the girls, because I havent updated the blog lately! We've just been hanging out at home the past few weeks.
We finally painted our living room and family room! We still have tons of decorating that needs to be done, but now that we know we are staying in this house, we'll start adding stuff.
Heres the family room. The green is pretty bright. Im still getting used to it. Aaron isnt so sure he loves it. We want to get a dark brown couch in there, with yellow and green accent pillows. We'll see though.
This is our formal living room. We just did this one wall. I LOVE it! I matches really well with the couches. Now we just need to add some curtains, coffee tables, and a rug.
Some days I just wanna kill this kitty! But he is kinda cute. And he lets the girls carry him around like a rag doll. He occasionally will nap with the twins. Its kinda cute.
Trixie and Spencer get along quite well! Trixie (the dog) is really gentle with him ... its cute.
I havent gotten a picture of Spencer and Big Cat <--- thats what the girls call him. Spencer like to pounce on big cat, and he doesnt really appreciate it so much. Its a zoo over here!
9 comments:
cute paint!!! i love green! and yellow is my new favorite color! i just bought a yellow pillow for my couch even though i have no yellow in my house. :) have fun!!! what side of town are you on? sonnet and i should come visit you girls sometime. :)
I swear we have that exact same color of green on our wall in our house and I love it. To be exact ours is called "rejuvenate". It is so bright and cheery and on my not so cheery days it at least makes our house seem happy. =)
I love it! That is one of the colors I want to use when I finally live somewhere for more than a year.
Shelise, the exact color we used was Guacamole!
I also love the green! I've been thinking about using that color for my kitchen, but am still debating.
Love the paint. I need to get on the ball and paint my house but... I just want to be lazy right now :) I love how the cat sleeps with your girls. That is so cute!
I love the paint colors, it looks great!
love the colors. they are very unique. not like the peanut butter color in our house and everyone elses.
Hey there my running pal. I found your blog. We will have to go curtain shopping together since we have the same great taste in couches. I have no clue about curtains. But I do love the paint it looks fabulous.
Post a Comment