We went for a ride with my parents out to Hoover Dam this afternoon. I LOVED going on Sunday drives when I was a kid, and I STILL love going. I havent been to the Dam in over 7 years, so we headed out there to see the progress on the new bridge they are building. Its pretty dang cool! The girls thought the water was pretty cool.


2 comments:
I am glad you guys went! How funny that we were just talking about you guys needing to go there when I was at your place on Friday. We are bad. We never get out and walk around because one kid is always asleep. Maybe we need to though. Carter would probably love it.
I can't believe how much it has come along and we went in like March. I am glad the girls recovered from their traumatic experience of dad getting his tie cut off. That was funny and cute all at the same time :)
Post a Comment