Another long update post.
Colton is usually hard to keep entertained at church, but he was really good this Sunday! He just sat on the floor and played with his cars!I didnt have to take him out in to the hallway at all!
Carlie, Abigail and Claire! Abi kept telling the girls to "sit down" so they could take a picture!
These are 2 of the HUGE pumpkins we grew in the garden in Parowan! They each weighed 75lbs!
Colton had a cough that just sounded awful, so I took him to the doctor, and found out he had bronchiolitis. He ended up needing a breathing treatment right in the office. He had been sleeping so horribly and was super tired, he ended up falling asleep DURING his breathing treatment! I thought that was crazy because the nebulizer is loud! He had to have 2 breathing treatments a day for a few weeks.
The twins had soccer pictures, and I snapped this one behind their photographer.
And I just took these screen shots from the website of the pictures I ordered! I think they turned out super cute!
Oh man. One afternoon after I got home from work, Colton was sitting on the floor playing with something, then a few minutes later he kept saying "help! help" He stuck something up his nose, and couldnt breath out of that nostril! So, I called up his pediatricians office, and scheduled a quick visit. (seriously, I called, had an appointment for 15 minutes later, and was in and out of the office in 15 minutes!) he stuck part of a sticky hand thingy up his nose. Little stinker!
Colton wanted to ride on Carlie's back, I told him no, but Carlie said her back had been "lazy" and it needed the workout! Ha! That girl says some of the funniest stuff!
Basketball season is almost here!! The Rebels had their "First Look" and we took the kids!
Dessert at Yogurtland!
Carlie and Claire have been begging to put up Halloween decorations, so we got some spiderwebs for our bushes out front.
Tuesday we didnt have school, so we went to the Barlow's to make Spooky houses!
Colton got new footsie jammies! So cute! And that look he's giving me? It happens all the time!
We needed a few things from Bass Pro shops, so we all went, and of course we had to stop and look at the fish!
Grandpa Olds is in the hospital, so since we are all finally feeling better, we headed out to go visit grandma, and Aaron went and saw grandpa in the hospital.
No comments:
Post a Comment