Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Happy Birthday, Twins!

Claire and Carlie are 7. SEVEN! When did that happen?! I really cant believe how grown up they are. They are still each others best friends, and I love that! They play so well together, they take care of each other at school, they are sassy, smart, silly, athletic, competitive, loving and just FUN! We love having them in our family!

For breakfast I made them pancakes and sausage.
After school they got to open a few small gifts from Aaron and I.
We had a family party this year, we had cake and ice cream over at our house.

They each wanted their own cake. Carlie wanted Chocolate and Claire wanted Vanilla. So, I made both!
We took the girls to Build A Bear, like we have for the past 5 years? They both picked Hello Kitty stuffed animals!






We even let Colton make a bear! He loved it!


I think the twins had a great birthday!

1 comment:

Kristy E.B. said...

I can't believe how old our little girls are getting! I think your girls are starting to look more and more different from each other the older they get.