Sunday, November 04, 2012

Halloween!

I love this time of year, I just dont love Halloween. I do love carving pumpkins though!  This year we planted some pumpkins in Parowan, and they grew to be about 75lbs each! HUGE right?! We invited Keri and Joey to come carve pumpkins with us.









Tuesday night we had our ward Trunk or Treat. Claire went as a Cat, Carlie pulled a last minute switch on me, and decided she didnt want to wear her witch costume, so she was Jasmine, Colton went as a hunter.
The girls had a blast walking with their friends from school! We were done with Trunk or Treating in less than an hour, and got home for bed at a reasonable time!

Our school doesnt allow kids to wear their costumes to school (thank goodness!) But they were able to wear Halloween colors!

Claire stayed in her Cat costume for Halloween night, sadly, Carlie started to not feel well at school, and was really not feeling well when it came time to go Trick or Treating.
Carlie, Colton and I stayed home. Carlie looked and felt so sick! (I ended up taking Carlie and Colton to the Dr, Colton has an ear infection, and Carlie and I both have strep throat!)
Earlier in October I saw an idea on Pinterest, called "The Switch Witch"! Basically, you chose a few pieces of candy to keep, and you put the rest in your bucket, and the Switch Witch comes, collects your candy, and gives you a new toy!  I thought this was awesome, so I got the kids on board, and they LOVED it!!!! It was a huge success! And we have NO candy left in the house! woohoo!

No comments: