Heres another month update.
The twins started soccer again, and had their first game at the beginning of the month!
with the warm weather we had at the beginning of the month, we spent a few afternoons at the park!
Claire has been jump roping with her scarf! She has jump roping down pretty good, so I finally went out and bought her a REAL jump rope!
When Colton wakes up, I try to take his binkie away. he was pretty upset with me for taking it away!
On one of our trips to Target, the girls got bunny ears, and put them on Colton. Oh the joys of having sisters!
The twins made leprechaun traps this year for St. Patricks Day!
One day, while I was in the shower, Colton got in to the baby powder. he tracked that stuff EVERYWHERE!!
Happy St. Patricks day!
we took an outing one Sunday afternoon, to Boulder City to see the sheep!
Colton got into the glitter left out from when the girls made Leprechaun traps. That glitter was EVERYWHERE! it took forever to vacuum up, and we STILL see little pieces of glitter on the tile here and there.
Aarons Birthday was on the 22nd, and I ordered these UNLV themed cookies from my friend Megan. They were SO yummy! They turned out PERFECT!
For Keri and Aarons Birthday, we had everyone over to our house for dessert, and I only took a few pictures of the kids. Abi Claire and Colton
We took the kids out to a Rebel baseball game!
Colton sitting in timeout. He has been hitting, and i try to put him in timeout when he does. Its a good thing he is so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment