For Spring Break, we headed to San Diego! We made our first stop in Coronado to have lunch at a place my boss suggested right by Hotel Del, Miguels! They have the BEST, white jalepeno cream sauce to dip chips in. YUMMY!
After lunch (it was more like dinner time) we headed back to San Diego and went to SeaPort Village to ride the carousel!
We always stop at this penny squishing machine when we are at seaport!
And heres sweet Colton boy! Just chillin in his bumbo in the hotel room. He did really well on vacation, other than the sleeping in the pacnplay part. He wanted NOTHING to do with sleeping in that thing! He would only fall asleep if I was holding him, and woke right back up when I put him down. So he slept with us for the most part of each night. Needless to say, I didnt get much sleep while we were on vacation!
No comments:
Post a Comment