Day 3 of our vacation, we went to Coronado Beach. It was cloudy, windy and COLD. I figured the clouds would burn off as the day went on, but they didnt. In fact, it got even more cloudy, and I think it ended up raining. We only stayed at the beach for a little over an hour.
Colton loved the sand!
Aaron and Claire did their normal running into the water thing. Carlie did it once with them, and was done!
While Carlie,Colton and I played in the sand, Claire and Aaron went searching for sea shells.
Claire came and played in the sand for a little while.
After the beach we went back to our hotel, got cleaned up, and went to the San Diego temple to walk around. It is such a beautiful Temple.
After the Temple we had dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, then went to SeaPort Village, one more time so the girls could ride the Carousel again.
We had such a great time in California and are looking forward to going back to the beach when its a LOT warmer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment