Sunday, May 15, 2011
9 months
Colton is 9 months old!
Colton got his first ear infection this month, which caused him to stop nursing. . Cold Turkey. No warning. Colton has always refused to take a sippy cup, or a bottle, so the week of his nursing strike was a little stressful for me! I had to use a straw to give him liquids. We have finally found a sippy cup that works for him (we tried several different brands! he's a picky kid!) and he drinks soymilk. He hates formula, hates goats milk, I tried pumping, but was only able to get 1 ounce each time I pumped. Oh well.
Colton pulls himself up on just about everything. He still loves his sisters, and they love playing with him. He still eats just about anything I give him. He sleeps great still, most nights 12 hours. He takes 2 naps a day. 1 in the morning, and one the in afternoon. We love having this little guy around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment