Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snowmen!

I love decorating for Christmas. Over the years we have collected a few Snowmen! Here are some of my favorite decorations.

We just got Coltons stocking in the mail today. I was a little bummed that Pottery Barn didnt have the same one we got the twins, but I think his is still cute, and kinda goes with the striped theme we have. (his is in the middle) One of these days i'll get the kids names on the stockings.

And here are our snowmen decorations!
I just love this little Snowman family!










 Snowmen picture holders.
 Snowmen tree skirt. (gotta love the pine needles all over the floor!)







What are some of your favorite Christmas decorations? What do you collect?

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am obsessed with snowmen....I dont buy them but I always want to (I am under strict orders not to buy any decor until we have a place to store it) and the snowmen decor always catches my eye!

Jilene said...

I LOVE it. we collect snowmen too!