Wednesday, December 22, 2010

5 Months

Oh my Colton boy! He is one LOVED baby!
Colton loves to put stuff in his mouth! hands, feet, blankets, stuffed animals, my hair, you name it, it goes in his mouth!

 When Colton gets tired he rubs his blankie over his face/eyes. He also does this while he eats. Most of the time he likes it to cover his face.
 Colton is the happiest little guy i've ever met. He rarely cries. He is just so good!
Colton learned how to roll over Nov 26th. He doesnt love it, but the more toys we put around him, the happier he is.
 Colton has lost a bit of hair. He even has that bald spot! He needs a haircut!
 Colton really likes these binkies. Can you see his smile behind the binkie?! I usually yank it out because I figure he's happy and doesnt need it! He is so smiley and talkative without it in his mouth! 
 See? Much better. No binkie! Sometimes Colton sucks his thumb, and I quickly switch his thumb out for his binkie. But he gets sneaky on me! he covers his thumb with his blanket so it just looks like his blanket is in his mouth, but actually its his thumb!

 Once in a while Colton gets bored, or a starts fussing when he's tired and we get this pouty face! How cute is that?

Colton is getting better at sitting up. He doesnt sit up totally on his own yet, but I know he will soon!

Colton is still a great eater and sleeper. He goes to bed around 7:30-8:00 most nights. After I feed him, sometimes he is still awake, I'll still lay him down, and he falls asleep on his own. He wakes up around 4am to eat again, and i'll just bring him to bed with me, and he'll sleep till 7 or 8am, eat again, go back to sleep till almost 9 most days. Coltons doesnt really have a nap schedule during the day, mainly because I work 3 days during the week, and then the other days we are either running errands, going to church, or just at home. Its never consistent. He just takes a nap whenever he can! When I started working Colton started to refuse the bottle! Which is ok, I only work 3 hours at a time, so I feed him right before I leave, and right when I get home. I've fed him rice cereal a few times. He doesnt love it, but doesnt hate it either.
Colton LOVES Claire and Carlie! he loves all of the attention they give him!
We sure do enjoy Colton, he really is a good baby, and pretty cute!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

He's a cutie! And Merry Christmas! Everything looks great! I'm loving that the girls got eachother gifts that each "wanted" :)
So cute!