Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas 2010

This year Christmas wasnt so hectic! Christmas Eve, Aarons dad came over, and we opened gifts from him, and Grandma and Grandpa Tine. Then after they left, we headed over to my grandparents for dinner. Dinner was great as always. After dinner we opened gifts.
Earlier in the week we took Claire and Carlie out to buy eachother a gift, and this is what they picked out for eachother! Claire got Carlie a Dr. set.


 And Carlie got Claire a Littlest Pet Shop stuffed animal.
(I think they picked out something THEY wanted! But, Carlie wanted to buy Claire a Dr set as well.)
 Colton Boy with his Papa!

5 Generations! Claire and Carlie, Me, my Mom, Nana, and Great Grandma Walker!

 After we had dessert, Papa wanted us to sing 'White Christmas' together. He also wanted to video tape it. We did not practice. I am anxious to see how it turned out. We ended up singing it twice. We were all just ready to go home by this point, it was late, babies were crying, we were all tired. I'll have to get a copy of the video.
Aaron and I stayed up till after 2am getting ready for 'Santa'. The girls were nice, and slept in till 7:30am!
Claire and Carlie asked for Pillow Pets a week before Christmas! Im sure glad Santa was able to add those to the list! They are one of the twins favorite things they got!
 Colton and I. He loved playing with the wrapping paper! It all went directly into his mouth. I should have gotten a picture of that!
 Family picture!

After we opened gifts, I made French Toast. We let the girls play for a bit, Aaron and I napped, then headed over to Aarons dads house for brunch. The girls enjoyed playing with their cousins. After we went to Aarons dads, we went next door to Aarons sisters house, to open presents with the cousins.
We sure enjoy having our families close by, and we are really lucky to be able to spend the holidays with them!

No comments: