We've been swimming a lot lately. Aaron has even been able to go with us a few times! The girls loving floating around on their noodles!
The noodles are great fun, BUT, I wanted the girls to start swim lessons so they actually LEARN how to swim. My friend told me about a lady in her ward, and the girls LOVE going to her! She is AWESOME! (and really inexpensive. like seriously, way cheap) In the first week, the girls have learned how to float on their backs, and kick by themselves around the pool on a kick board! They are doing great, and havent cried once! I am SO proud of them! They are currently in Level 2, but I bet in a few weeks they will advance to Level 3. Again, I am so proud of them! below is Claire learning how to float (this was the first day)
Above, is Carlie learning how to work the kick board. (again, taken on the first day of lessons)
1 comment:
super cool! We need to get my little Coco swimmin!
Post a Comment