I am 34 weeks today! I cant believe I only have 6 weeks left! It seems like it has gone by really fast. I hope the next 6 weeks don't come so fast. I have TONS of stuff to do before the baby gets here! The baby is officially head down, which is exciting. He was breached for a while, and a few weeks ago, I had some contractions, and that's when I think he flipped. I haven't had any contractions since then, so that's good.
I am feeling great! I still get a decent amount of sleep. I don't have heartburn nearly as much as I used to. I still have a good amount of energy. Bending over to get stuff is kind of difficult! In fact, I don't think I CAN bend over, I have to squat down, and that's just not fun! I feel bad for Claire and Carlie - my patience runs very thin these days. They have a mean mom some days, but I try to remember that they are only 4, and I need to try harder not to be so grouchy, and not yell as much.
2 comments:
YAY!! Only 6 weeks left! Can't wait to see him!!!
I can't wait Heather! It feels like July is taking forever to come I can only imagine how you feel! :)
Post a Comment