Last night Claire and Carlie had their dance recital. They did SO well! I was worried that we would have a replay of their December recital. (Carlie REFUSED to dance) But, Carlie did GREAT! She even said that she wanted to dance in lots more recitals! I am so proud of them! They both pretty much knew their dances.
I volunteered to go back stage with the girls class and help with getting shoes on and off all of the little girls. So I
didnt get as many pictures as I would liked to have. Aaron had the camera, and did a great job video taping, but I forgot to tell him to try to get some pictures as well. oops!
Claire back stage

Carlie backstage

These pictures are from the side of the stage. Claire is in the back row, 2
nd from the end.


Afterwards we took the girls to SONIC to get ice cream! We let them eat outside, and they were SO excited!

3 comments:
LOVE the photos! I really wish I could've seen them dance.
How Cute!!! I hope I have at least one girl for dance recitals!
Your girls are adorable and all of the sudden they seem so big!! I took Iris out of dance a couple of months ago because she was always grumpy when I took her and the recital was coming up and I was picturing her refusing to dance on stage but now I am totally regretting is seeing your little dolls all dressed up! They are soo cute!
Post a Comment