The girls have been kinda sick this week. They've been waking up SEVERAL times during the night, needing a sippy cup, or needing help finding their blankies, or help going potty, or just getting up to try to come sleep with me. Waking up 5 million times a night MAKES ME EVEN MORE TIRED!! And now im sick. My head hurts. My throat hurts, my ears hurt, and im just TIRED!! My house is hot because I REFUSE to turn on my AC! THANKFULLY Aaron is off tonight, and he can help out with the girls.
On a good note, I got my hair hi-lighted last night, and it turned out EXACTLY how I wanted! (Thanks Cachay!)
And the cashier at Walmart carded me today while buying Tylenol Cold. She said I didnt look much older than 18. SWEET!
4 comments:
We are holding off on our AC too! We are pushing the limit but it can hear the "cha-ching" every how that goes by I don't use it! haha
I hope you feel better soon!
Haha! I so have these nights, LIKE CONSTANTLY! I love that you wont turn on the AC. My hubby cant stand it, so he comes home and thats the first thing he does, so I figure, I give in, too! I loved your comment about the TV and phones, we are totally going to do somehting, but just found out we are contracted with DirecTv till next year and they want to charge us over $100 to bail. So no. But phones, yes. Im an official stalker now, I am going to be visiting your blog! And Cant wait to see the highlights!!!
so can we get a picture of the new hair color please? I wanna see. Im sorry you dont feel so good these days.
I am with Damaris... show us your hair! Hope you guys are starting to feel better. We are still getting over it! Thanks so much for my header. I love it!! That skirt Allie is wearing in the monkey bar pic is one you gave me.
Sorry about your girls getting up so much. That has got to suck. Carter's new thing is saying please over and over and over until I cave in.
Post a Comment