The girls were playing in my closet this is a little conversation they just had.
Carlie: What are you doing?
Claire: Shhh, be quiet.
Carlie: Why? Is this a library??
Carlie says some of the FUNNIEST things. Most of the time its just one liners, such as.
"What did I miss?"
or when she's in troubly sitting in time out she'll be crying saying "But I still LOVE you mom!"
or, she says "Thats not FAIR" and "You cant DO that!" again, when she is getting in trouble.
Carlie has this little plastic bird that came in a Noahs Ark toy. She carries this bird around EVERYWHERE. She puts it to bed at night in one of the play houses, she wakes it up in the morning ... I think it even goes to time out!
2 comments:
She sounds adorable. They both must be. I'm giggling at the "But I still LOVE you mom!" Cute!
This made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment