Saturday, April 11, 2009

Decorating Easter Eggs!

Earlier this week the girls got to dye Easter eggs with all of their cousins! The girls totally enjoyed decorating their eggs, and playing with the boys, and lizzie. I love that we are close with Aarons sisters. My girls LOVE their cousins, and look forward to hanging out with them! Thanks Carey for letting us come over!










THANKFULLY all of the dye washed off of their hands. I was starting the freak out a little when the little bit that got on my hands didnt come off right away... I was trying to think how I could hide their dirty hands in pictures for Easter!

1 comment:

i said...

I just love the pigtails! i came across your blog once again. it was nice to see what you guys are up to! i'm going to have to add a link on my blog so i can remember to visit. :)