


This past week I started my new job, at Armstrong McCall. I am a Sales Rep that goes around to salons to sell hair product, scissors, blow dryers, straighteners and such. Most of my accounts are already established. I just have to go in each week, and service the salons! I have been riding around with a 'seasoned' sales rep this week, and have learned a lot. I've learned my lungs start to hurt after 20 minutes of being exposed to second hand smoke. :S But I've also learned a lot about the product, and what sells, and what doesn't. I look forward to getting my own area, and doing things on my own!
Last Sunday, we went and got our pictures done with Aaron's dads side of the family. I think the picture with everyone (8 adults, 9 kids) turned out pretty good. It was pretty hard getting all the little ones to sit still, but from what I saw, the photo turned out good. I will have to post pictures, once I get ours back from the studio. (The people @ Picture Innovations ROCK)
I drove by our house earlier this week, and framing was almost all done!
Last Sunday, we went and got our pictures done with Aaron's dads side of the family. I think the picture with everyone (8 adults, 9 kids) turned out pretty good. It was pretty hard getting all the little ones to sit still, but from what I saw, the photo turned out good. I will have to post pictures, once I get ours back from the studio. (The people @ Picture Innovations ROCK)
I drove by our house earlier this week, and framing was almost all done!
Some random pictures for you to enjoy!
1 comment:
Sounds like a great job, Heather! Those little one's are sure getting big! I bet you are so excited about your house!!!
Post a Comment