Saturday, April 21, 2007

101 Things About ME!

1. My favorite color is green.
2. I have a sick addiction to lip gloss, pens, eye shadow, and anything to do with scrap booking.
3. I haven't scrapbooked in almost a year.
4. I have over 75 Shade shirts.
5. I love hair product.
6. I dislike raw onions.
7. I love shoes, but hate shopping for them.
8. I may come off really rude, but deep down, I'm actually nice.
9. I took 7 pregnancy tests before I got a positive one.
10. I am the only grandchild out of 57 who got Grandma Carters thumbs.
11. I can drive a stick shift better than most men.
12. I love tanning!
13. I wanted to be a Lawyer when I grew up.
14. And an Architect.
15. Now a Nurse.
16. My braces come of in 2008.
17. My family drove to Iowa when I was 8.
18. Some people tell me I say my R's funny.
19. I prefer Mayo, but will eat Miracle Whip.
20. I will not be going to my HS reunion.
21. I think too highly of myself sometimes.
22. I've driven through a car wash, in the bed of a truck. I *think* I pee'd my pants.
23. I'm slightly dyslexic.
24. I still write in a journal.
25. I spent 13 days in the hospital on bedrest.
26. My twins only spent 9 days in the NICU.
27. I still am not at my pre-pregnancy weight.
28. I prefer to text message, than have an actual conversation.
29. I get along better with men.
30. I have more friends now, than when I was in HS.
31. My husband is my BEST friend.
32. I think I have arthritis in my elbows and wrists.
33. I'm a Republican.
34. I have small hands.
35. I have 'perfect' feet.
36. I hate having my feet touched.
37. I love my cell phone more than one should.
38. I can type super fast.
39. And I use the 10 key pretty fast.
40. I am a list maker.
41. I don't like to watch scary movies.
42. I may claim to not care, but I probably care too much.
43. I am a people pleaser.
44. I could stay in bed all day long.
45. I hate the wind.
46. I can NOT roll my R's. But its funny to hear me try.
47. I am a night owl.
48. I love the Food Network.
49. My favorite Disney movie is Sword in the Stone.
50. I am always burning a candle in my house.
51. I sleep on my right side.
52. I cant breath very well if I'm laying on my back.
53. I'm random.
54. I'll eat just about anything.
55. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.
56. I don't really know how to write in cursive!
57. When I was a kid, I would scribble in notebooks. I would fill up pages and pages of just scribble.
58. I still 'scribble' in notebooks. Now its usually my name, or my kids names.
59. I love Mt. Dew
60. I wish I was taller.
61. I love flip flops.
62. This is harder than I thought!
63. I am a home body.
64. I love routines.
65. I hate being cold.
66. I love the outdoors.
67. I enjoy camping.
68. I don't love bugs. especially spiders.
69. I dislike white walls.
70. I enjoy walking through model homes.
71. I love to laugh.
72. I stepped on a hot curling iron when I was in 4th grade.
73. I broke my foot playing basketball when I was in 8th grade.
74. I like dark finger nail polish.
75. I cant draw a straight line.
76. I am a perfectionist.
77. I dont know what my natural hair color is.
78. I want 4 - 6 kids.
79. I would love to have twins again.
80. I have a dog and a cat.
81. I love rollercoasters.
82. I am probably crazier on our 4-wheeler than my husband.
83. I dont like suprises.
84. I am always on time.
85. Mexican food is my favorite.
86. I like my collar bones.
87. My eyes change from blue to green when I cry. Or when I wear a green shirt.
88. I like to ask why.
89. 4th of July is my favorite day of summer.
90. I have had my belly button pierced.
91. I am a procrastinator.
92. I don't like to sing when people can hear me.
93. I stink at math.
94. Im a spoiled brat most days.
95. I dont cook nearly as often as I should.
96. Or grocery shop.
97. I watch way too much TV.
98. I dont like GOING to movies. Id rather watch them at home.
99. My kids make me laugh. Hard.
100. I love Ice Cream!
101. I love to be challenged.

1 comment:

susie said...

Someday I'll get to something like this...right now I just don't have the time! But, it's fun to read others!