Its hard to believe that April is almost over! Time sure does fly. The twins are almost 20 months old. Carlie seems to be 'talking' a little more than Claire. Carlie will hear Aaron or I say something, then she kind of makes the same sounds. I think the twins have their own language. They will jibber jabber to each other all day long. Its pretty cute. Both girls are teething. They are getting their canines in. :S And usually the girls sleep through the night. But the last few nights, they have screamed when I put them down, and they've been waking up around 1 or 2am screaming. Both girls are still eating really well. They will eat anything we give them. Even spicy stuff! I am running out of ideas of what to feed them. If you have any suggestions, let me know!
Our house has framing done, and when I looked earlier this week, they were starting to do plumbing and roofing. Im really hoping we will be moved in by the end of July. I'll keep my fingers crossed, but I wont hold my breath!
I started my new job last week. I am an outside sales rep. for Armstong McCall. I sell hair product to stylists. So far I am really liking it. I am still able to get up with the girls in the morning, get them breakfast, then leave for work. Aaron is home with them during the day, and I am back home before they wake up from their afternoon nap, I have weekends and major Holidays off, so thats nice. When I was hired, I was told I was going to be working in the Henderson area, but the gal that currently has that area, has decided not to quit. So until they decide to fire her, I will be training, and then out looking for new accounts. I dont know how I feel about that, since I was told one thing during my interview, and now im being told something else. I'll give it a few more weeks before I get too upset.
I have to fly to AZ for a sales training tomorrow night ... Im not looking forward to leaving my family for 4 days. But, I know the girls will be taken care of, and I know Aaron will be ok too!
One last thing, for those that know my cousin Melissa, please pray for her family. Her 9 month old son Carter will be having his second heart surgery on Monday. Please pray for the doctors working on him to have a clear mind, and to be able to do what they need to do, and pray for Carters recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment