Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Happy Birthday, Colton!!
Colton turned 2 on Sunday! I can not believe how fast time has gone by! I just love this sweet little boy so so much! He is my little buddy. He still loves his binky and blanket. He likes them together! He likes to have his binky in his mouth, and his blanket right under his nose. Then he puts his blanket in his mouth with his binky for a little bit. Pretty funny. Colton LOVES his sisters. He stands on his chair to eat. He sleeps 10-12 hours a night still. Sometimes he takes a nap, sometimes he doesnt. He just recently started to grab my hands or legs to take me where he wants me to go, especially if he wants something, like milk, or a toy, or whatever. He hates getting his hair cut. He loves airplanes. He likes to watch Cars the movie. He likes to be where the twins are. Colton has lots of nick names ... Bubba, Bubs, Coltie, Colton boy, C-train, Aaron calls him Colt, even though I dont like it! Colton calls both of the girls Carlie. I know he knows there is a difference, I just think he is too lazy to say Claire. I find it funny, Claire does not! Colton is just a sweet little boy and we love having him in our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment