Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week, Claires class and another 1st Grade class put on a Thanksgiving play! It was too cute!
Claire's part was "I is for Inside where were warm as toast!"  She had it memorized, and did a great job!




Wednesday both girls had a Pizza party for lunch in both of their classes.  My friend Sarah made these super cute Turkeys for their hair!
I cant believe how grown up these two are!
Last night (Wednesday) we had Aarons family over for a Thanksgiving feast. We smoked the turkey in the smoker and I think it turned out awesome! We also had, homemade noodles, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, cranberry salad, Amy brought rolls and her amazing stuffing, Carey brought asparagus and green bean casserole, and I made traditional pumpkin pies, a pumpkin cream pie, and a chocolate cream pie! Everything was so delicious!   Tonight we are stopping by Grandma/Grandpa Valentines, then heading over to my Grandparents house to have dinner with my family.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments: