Sunday, November 27, 2011

Feeling Crafty

I have been in a crafting mood lately. It started last week, when I needed to paint a table that was given to us. It was white, but we have all black wood in the house. I have been in a teal kick for a while, so I went a little crazy and painted the legs of the table teal. Looking at it now, I should probably paint the top black. (right now its a darker wood) And I also need to re paint our old chairs! So that started my crafting mood.

Then I saw this on Pinterest. It was really easy to do. I bought 3 tomato stands at Lowes for under $3 a piece. Then I wrapped a strand of white lights around each cage. I'll probably go back and wrap another strand of lights around each one.





Then, I found these (unfinished) blocks in one of our Christmas decorations bins. I bought these last year at Super Saturday, and I never made them! So I painted, applied scrap book paper, stuck on some vinyl numbers, and called it good! I wish the numbers/letters were black, but I think they turned out cute!
Here are a few other projects that I want to do soon!




No comments: