Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Colton Boy!

This little boy just melts my heart!! I take a LOT of pictures of him, usually while we are in the car waiting to pick the girls up for school. Here are a few things he is up to!
- He still loves his binkie and blankie. He smells his blankie every time he picks it up. When he's just chillin in the car, he will tuck his blankie on the top of his binkie, so he can smell it with out holding it up. Its pretty much the cutest thing ever.
- He loves airplanes! We have a small airport by our house, and anytime he hears a plane, he stops, looks up, finds the airplane and says "wow"! 
- He has started playing the harmonica. He has been watching his sisters do it for months, and finally picked it up the other day and started blowing in it the right way. He loves that he can do it all on his own!
- He knows when his food is hot! He will say "Hot!" and start blowing. He also says Mom. Hi. Bye. Trixie.
He says Mom for almost anything. Mainly just to get my attention, and then he will point to something and call it Mom. Funny boy.
- He still sleeps from 6:30pm-7am. I dont know what I did to deserve such a good sleeper! He still takes a morning nap, and sometimes an afternoon nap if we are home.
- He is getting another bottom tooth. He has been a little fussy, but nothing too horrible. This will be his 7th tooth.
- He loves his juice. (1 part apple juice 7 parts water) He drinks a TON of liquid each day. I have to remember to give him milk at least once a day. He isnt a huge fan of milk, but will drink it.
- He loves to snack. He would eat all day long if I let him. If we are at a store, I usually have a snack for him so he is happy. He still really enjoys the pouches of food. And I just found some Target brand pouches at Target, for .87 cents!! Thats so cheap! Considering all other brands start at $1.29 !
- He has started to watch TV. Like actually sit and pay attention. He really likes Little Einsteins on Disney. I think he likes it because of the music.
- He shakes his head Yes or No when I ask him a question. Most of the time he answers me correctly!
- He knows how to drink out of a straw. I drink everything from a straw, and he always wants what I have, so I have let him learn how to use a straw. Not such a great idea, when im drinking Coke!

He is SUCH an easy going baby, but is starting to throw fits when he doesnt get what he wants. I try not to give in to his fits, but he is just so dang cute. He has me wrapped around his chubby little fingers for sure!

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

Hes a freaking cutie and is going to melt many girls' hearts!
I love all your blog posts and promise I read them even though I don't always comment! Miss you guys.