Friday, October 14, 2011

Back in June, I found out my FAVORITE band, Blink 182, was coming to Las Vegas! I knew I had to buy tickets! I went to their concert on my 21st Birthday, 7 years ago and loved it! Aaron and I got tickets, got to the venue nice and early, and got a pretty decent standing area! I bought General Admission tickets for super cheap, so I wasnt thinking we would even have great seats, but we were actually pretty close to the stage! We waited about 45 minutes before the first band came on. While waiting, the girl behind me, THREW UP. It was gross. It smelled. I was NOT amused.  Anyway, Matt and Kim, the first band, was pretty good! I enjoyed their music, Matt played the keyboard, Kim played the drums. Very entertaining. Next up was My Chemical Romance. I've heard them on the radio plenty of times and never really liked them much, but I REALLY enjoyed them in concert! I liked the songs that werent played on the radio, better than the ones that were played. The lead singer, (i dont know his name) was great!  Then came Blink. They did not disappoint! The crowd at this point was a bit rowdy. We were close to many mosh-pits.  There were more drunk people who puked... I think im a little too old for those kinds of crowds! And I dont remember the crowd being so rowdy when I saw them the last time!  Either way, we had fun!

No comments: