Thursday, June 02, 2011

Memorial Day weekend.

We headed up to Parowan for the long weekend to start getting the garden ready. I didn't get any pictures of the garden, but just picture some tilled dirt, and sprinkler lines.
Claire and Carlie spent most of their time playing with Autumn. They painted, played games, watched movies and collected insects! I hardly saw them all weekend! Autumn did a great job of keeping them entertained! It was a little chilly so Colton and I spent a lot of time inside. But I didn't mind, because I got to have some one on one time with Colton, and I got to talk with grandma Valentine! We sure had a fun weekend!



Playing at the park.


Carlie loved having the dogs up there!


Claire and Autumn


Aaron and the girls making S'mores


One of the many art projects the girls made.


Playing at the shack out back.


Colton boy!

No comments: