Claire and Carlie graduated from Kindergarten on Thursday. They got these cute shirts made especially for their graduation, they have a list of all the kindergartners on the back.
Silly faces! (Carlie is a bit of a class clown)
For their graduation programs, they sang a few songs, and did sign language to 'What A Wonderful World'.
After their graduation, they had a party in their class room. It was fun seeing them interact with their friends.
I think I might be the only parent that has kids that are sad to be out of school! Claire and Carlie LOVE Mrs. Bailey! They have said many a times, "Im going to miss Mrs. Bailey". I have to remind them that they will see her next year, (she will be the assistant principal) and that we are going to have a lot of fun over the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment