I really need to start writing these things down more often. The girls do and say some pretty funny things!
This morning our neighbor Megan was over, and was asking the twins who was who, so she'd say "Who is Claire?" and BOTH girls would say "Me!". Then she'd ask "Who is Carlie?" and they both would say "Me!" This went on for about 5 minutes, then I finally let her know who was who. It was pretty funny!
Yesterday I had asked Claire to get her flip flops on, and she was having a hard time following directions, so Carlie went over to her, and put her flip flops on FOR her! Then, later that evening, I was trying to wake Carlie up from a nap, because we were trying to leave, and Claire came over to Carlie, and rubbed her back, and gave her a little kiss, and asked her to wake up so we could go. Then she went and got Carlies flip flops and helped her put them on! They are so sweet with each other when they want to be.
Carlie and I were listening to Taylor Swift while I was on the computer, and during an instrumental part of the song Carlie said, "I hear a guitar! and ..... maybe a Flute?" The look that she had on her face while she was thinking of what other instruments she heard was too cute.
Speaking of Taylor Swift, the girls LOVE LOVE LOVE her! Anytime any of her songs come on the radio, we have to turn it up and rock out! The girls know almost every word to some of her songs, and they sing in tune to her! Its just cute!
Aaron was telling Carlie that she had to put the lid back on her marker, otherwise it would dry out, and Carlie said "I dont get it". She always says that if she doesnt understand something! It cracks me up!
1 comment:
They are SO funny! Carlie trying to tell what instruments were in the song and saying "ME!" is way cute. I miss you guys!
Keri
Post a Comment