Monday, August 13, 2007

Pictures!























5 comments:

Taralee said...

LOVED all the pictures!!!! I'm soooo excited for David. I never got an invite and he said it would be here a couple weeks ago. So let me know when and where the reception is here in town. His wife is very cute and how fun. Your girls are so cute and getting so big. Thanks for the update!

Bart and Kellie said...

Wow - What a trip! Those roaches are unreal and sick! Congrats to David, how exciting!

Sarah said...

thsoe are some great pictures. gross roach broach! ewww. Did you stay at the Hampton? I recognize the comforters. That is the ONLY place we will stay. we love it.

susie said...

Cute pics! I totally could have come and seen you at Union Station...you are so in trouble!!!

sarahbclark! said...

what is the deal with that roach? i'm very curious, as well as grossed out.