We go to Target a LOT. The kids make us walk through the toy section every single time. The girls decided to hoolahoop in the middle of the isle.
Potty training is my least favorite thing to do. BUT little boy boxer briefs are just so dang cute. And the fact that Colton is wearing his sisters boots is just too dang cute!
Claire was selected to be Student of the Week in her class.
She wanted to paint her poster with Chevron stripes, and in Pink of course!
Carlie had to design a snowman for a project. I think it turned out cute!
And this is just me ... Fridays are usually pretty relaxed at work.Gotta find time for a little bit of fun every once in a while!
We haven't been to the conservatory at Bellagio in a while!
We have been trying to get Colton to sleep in his own bed ... I think he just likes to have someone to snuggle with! I found him in bed with the twins the other night. All three looked so comfy!
No comments:
Post a Comment