Another month in review post. I hope next year I will be better with picture taking, and regular blog posts...
I love that the twins still think its cool to hold my hand while walking!
Colton likes to be around me at all times. I was taking a bath, and Colton had to be right on the ledge watching me. Most of the time I think its super annoying, and other times its really cute.
Colton has a ton of play phones. He likes to try to text or call Papa!
I voted! (So did Aaron)
Colton playing with the cars at Grandpa and Grandma Olds house.
Claire
Carlie and Colton!
Strep throat finally hit Claire. I think I was at the Dr's office once or twice a week for almost an entire month. Glad thats over with!
I ran the Color Me Rad run with Alysia and Raina! It was a LOT of fun! I look forward to doing another 5K soon!
Basketball season has started! We have season tickets this year!! yay!
Colton and his buddy Joey! We had everyone over for David and my dads birthdays. Colton snuggled up to Joey to watch a show on the ipad.
Carlie came out of her room wearing one of Coltons church shirts. She thought it was pretty dang funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment