Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Claire and Carlie are 6!


I can not believe Claire and Carlie are 6! They had a GREAT Birthday! I made them a special breakfast  (sausage, and muffins) for them, then they had to go to school. When they got home they had some Birthday cards in the mail! We had cupcakes for dessert, and they got to open presents from Aaron and I. And of course, we had to keep up with tradition and go to Build A Bear!!  They felt so special all day! They received lots of phone calls and text messages from family and friends!

The girls finally had a friend birthday party!! We went swimming at Grandpa Pauls house, had hotdogs, and a Pinata! The girls have been looking forward to having a party with a pinata ALL YEAR!

Im so blessed to have these 2 happy, healthy, beautiful girls! I love you Claire and Carlie!

No comments: