We went on a few walks. Aaron and my dad took the girls on a hike and picnic at the Yankee while my mom and I stayed home with Colton. (I wasnt feeling very well.)
We roasted we BBQ'd and made S'mores.
I went a little nuts, and took a few pictures of Colton walking around the house. We havent really been OUTSIDE much since he started walking, so he was enjoying his freedom!
We lounged in the grass, until the sprinklers came on. Then the kids decided to play in the water! Colton even joined in on the fun! All 3 kids got pretty wet. It was hillarious watching Colton chase after the girls, not knowing he was walking directly in the way of the sprinkler, but he didnt seem to mind getting wet. We of course went to the park, and relaxed in the hammock.
I am so glad my parents were able to go up with us! We sure enjoyed them!


No comments:
Post a Comment