Friday, July 22, 2011
Happy Birthday Colton!!!
Happy Birthday Colton!!!
I can NOT believe my little guy is already a year old! The last year has gone by so fast.
Colton loves to play ball.
He points to things that he wants.
He is starting to get shy.
I think he can tell his sisters apart. I'll ask him where Carlie is, and he will find her, and i'll ask where Claire is, and he will find her as well!
Colton still sleeps from 6:30pm-7:30am and takes a morning and afternoon nap.
Colton loves to eat. He will eat just about anything.
He loves his sippy cup. Mainly juice. Still doesnt love milk.
Loves his blankies.
I started letting him have his binkie only at nap times, and during his fussy time in the afternoon.
He jibber jabbers a lot. I have no idea what he says, but he surely tries to talk!
Sometimes Colton is afraid of our dog. but not always.
Still loves the cat.
He loves to just walk around the house. He likes to play with the girls. Loves to come in my bathroom while im blowdrying my hair.
Loves to un-roll toilet paper. thats why we keep all of the bathroom doors shut!
Loves bath time.
Has 5 teeth.
Just had his first haircut, and hated it.
Has many nicknames: Colton boy is the most used. Coltie. Colt. Bubba. Bubby. Coltonator. and I think Uncle Joey has called him C-train a few times!
I can not even explain how much I love this little guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It's fun to "watch" our kids doing the same things at the same time via blogs. Someday we'll have to meet each other's kids so they can play!
Post a Comment