Friday, March 25, 2011


 Rather than doing a bunch of different posts of what we've been up to, I decided to just make a big huge post.

Back in February, we went to see Dantley Walker (a kid who is going to play for the Rebels, when he returns from his mission) play in a high school tournament basketball game. During half time, in walks Wink Adams! He played for the Rebels a few years ago, and was one of my favorite players. I told Aaron I wanted a picture with him ... so here we are. He was super nice! 

 Claire and Carlie have started dance again! They are loving it! They are getting older, so their dances are getting a little harder, and they both say one of their songs is too fast! But they practice, and are getting the steps down.

 My cousin Melissa moved back to Vegas!! We love spending time with them! We dont see them as often as we'd like (we live about 30 miles away, 60 miles round trip!) With our busy schedules, we dont see each other as often as I would like, but we do love having them back! Our kids play really well together! We went to their house a few weeks ago and had dinner and dessert! Here are Claire, Carlie and Allison! I dont know where Carter was for this picture.
 Claire and Carlie go to a school where they can only wear certain colors. (Khaki, or navy bottoms, and red, white,blue and grey tops) They had reading week, and also celebrated Dr. Suess' birthday. They were able to wear shirts that had words on them! So of course we had to take a picture!
 Claire loves to draw on her magnadoodle. I thought this cat was pretty dang cute!
 Colton is getting to the point where his car seat/carrier is too small. Actually, he is too heavy for me to carry him around in that thing. So, this is him at church, playing on the floor. If he's awake, he doesnt really want to be held. So we end up roaming the halls most of the time!
 Aaron and I went to the UNLV/San Diego State game in the MWC tournament. We lost, but it was nice to get out! GO REBELS!
 Colton and Aaron love to play!
 Colton thought it was so fun sitting in the front seat with me, while waiting to get the girls from school!
 Happy St. Patricks Day!
 The girls got to wear normal clothes for spring picture day! They looked super cute!
 This is where you can find Colton most mornings, and before dinner. Roaming around the house in his walker. This has to be the best $25 i've spent in a long time! Colton loves walking around the house, running us over, shutting us in the pantry, chasing the dog and cat and the girls. He just loves it!
 Colton LOVES remotes! he also loves his sisters!
 I put Colton in his car seat and hadnt buckled him in yet, I went to go grab my keys, and he had rolled over, and scooted out!

Nothing too exciting has gone on these past few months! We just get ready for school, go to work, come home, do homework, get ready for bed, rinse and repeat!

1 comment:

Melissa Brown said...

Fabulous post Heather! The girls are getting so grown up.
And I agree... we don't see each other as much as I would like but hopefully that will change when your girls are out of school for the summer and we can go swimming!