Monday, January 31, 2011

6 Months!




Colton boy is 6 months old!
He LOVES his mama!
He rolls over (front to back, back to front)
He loves his sisters
He eats rice, oatmeal w/ bananas, green beans, hates peas.
Does NOT take a bottle.
Still nurses.
Sleeps from 7pm (sometimes will go to bed around 6:30pm) wakes up around 5-7am to eat. naps till 9am
Doesnt really have a regular schedule.
Doesnt snuggle.
Loves to play on the floor with his toys. Prefers his sisters toys though!

Oh my goodness i just LOVE this little boy! He rarely cries, and is so patient! There are mornings when Im running around the house trying to get myself ready, and get the twins ready for school, that he just has to play with his toys for almost 2 hours! He is totally content with doing so. He understands when I have a minute to get to him, I will! He sleeps great still in his crib. I think he sleeps better in my bed though! I only let him sleep with me when he wakes up around 5am to eat. I am SO blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby boy!

1 comment:

Erin said...

He is seriously the cutest baby! Can I have him!?