Colton is 8 weeks old, and is SUCH a joy to have in our family! He has started to smile which we just LOVE. He has also started to 'coo' a little here and there. I can get him to do it, but I have to get my high pitch baby voice going! He is sleeping really well. Some nights I'll put him to bed around 8:30pm, and he will sleep till about 4am. If I put him to bed later he wakes up later. And some nights he wakes up every 3 hours but those are few are far between. He isn't on a set schedule YET, but now that we are in the new house, I'm going to start putting him on a regular napping schedule. In his own bed.
Carlie and Claire are loving Colton, and are a HUGE help with him! Carlie has this voice that she uses JUST for Colton. Its super cute.
2 comments:
He just gets cute and cuter everyday huh!?
Heather, I WANT him! He is so adorable. :)
Post a Comment