Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello!

Its been FOREVER since I have blogged. Our computer with all of my pictures on it died. The harddrive is safe, but I just need to get a new computer and transfer everything over. Its a crazy time of year, so I wont be getting a computer for a few months. I still wanted to re-cap what we've done the last few months, while I can still remember.

October-
Aaron and I went to a UFL game.
The twins went to their first friend Birthday Party.
We went to Parowan and picked pumpkins from the garden.
Trunk or Treat, and Halloween.

November-
Our 7 year anniversary.
REBEL Basketball season started.
I was a hair model for a hair show, and had COPPER hair for a few days.
We took the twins to the Shark Reef.
My sister Keri visited from Washington.
My GREAT Grandma came to town for Thanksgiving. She's 94! And still looks fabulous!
THANKSGIVING!
Oh yea, this month we found out IM PREGNANT.

Its been a busy 2 months and I have lots of pictures that need to be posted. Those will have to wait.

And I promise to be a better blogger from now on!

9 comments:

Morgan said...

No way!!! Congratulations!!!

McKinna said...

wooooo hooooo!!
Congrats on the anniversary, and the pregnancy!!!! You guys make beautiful babies!! :D

Janna said...

So sneaky! 'Oh yea... I'm pregnant!'

Congratulations! Can't wait to find out what you are having and how many!!! :)

Kristy E.B. said...

Hooray!! Congrats on the pregnancy, that's super exciting!

Mrs. Carter said...

I'm SO happy you blogged! :)

Sara said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! When are you due?

Kara said...

Congrats, Heather!

Jilene said...

congrats to you! here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Candice Carter said...

Congrats!!!