Sunday, August 30, 2009

What A Difference A Year Makes!

The girls started dance this week! I cant even begin to explain how nervous I was this year. After last years fiasco, I was really worried! But, we got there, put shoes on, and walked into that dance room, and I walked right back out! The girls STAYED with the class, and even gave me a thumbs up! While the class was warming up, Carlie just stood very still observing everyone, but after that they did GREAT! The listened and followed directions, and did really well! What a difference a year makes! The girls look forward to going next week! Yay!










I asked the girls a few questions about Dance. Here are there answers!
What is your favorite thing to do at dance?
Claire: Handstands. (um, they didnt do this at dance. but its claires favorite move)
Carlie: She showed me her leaps and twirls.
Whats your favorite TAP move?
Claire: Shuffle
Carlie: Step, Toe. Step Toe.
They both showed me these moves.
Do you love Dance class?
Claire: Yep!
Carlie: YESS!! (she yelled YES!)




1 comment:

Hair said...

Thats awesome! Where are you taking the girls to dance?